Believe it Or Not > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Believe it Or Not

페이지 정보

작성자 Aundrea 댓글 0건 조회 162회 작성일 23-11-24 15:11

본문

A real property agent has revealed how she earns £8,000 a month by means of an unconventional facet hustle - promoting images and videos of her feet to strangers feet-zone.com on-line.

Desiree Gato, 22, from Miami, Florida, was bringing in a modest dwelling promoting property when she determined to make some additional cash on the side, utilizing her body - and trotters - to do it.

The newbie model began out by doing saucy lingerie shoots and sharing 'belfies' on her Instagram account, where she now has 1.1 million followers, earlier than transferring on to OnlyFans.

But individuals have been less all in favour of her breasts and enormous bum, and extra targeted on her toes, with followers providing big cash to satisfy their fetishes.

"Sooner or later this man slid into my DMs advert provided me $300 for 10 photos of my toes, with no personal components or my face exhibiting," Desiree mentioned.

"I simply couldn't say no to that. He grew to become a daily.

"He even referred different males to me who paid me the same, if no more, for related pictures."

Now with a gradual stream of purchasers, Desiree started to get an idea for what a typical foot fetishist is on the lookout for.

She mentioned: "Some people like to see your pedicure, some wish to see the bottom of your ft.

"Some go on Amazon and purchase me stockings, or socks they wish to see on my feet. Some need your ft and booty displaying in the same picture, these are obviously costlier.

"Believe it or not, most of my feet lovers do not care for nudity. They ask me to placed on a thong or some tiny shorts and pose with my ft and booty."

And Desiree charges substantial fees for her efforts.

She mentioned: "My toes pics have at all times been expensive due to the requests I get.

"I charge about $25 per photo, whether it contains booty or not. I supply them in packs of 5 or 10.

"I can promote one foot picture for $5 on OnlyFans as a locked message - if tons of of people then open it, that works out nice for me financially."

"Feet movies encompass me massaging my very own ft with lotion and exhibiting off my pedicure, or possibly putting on heels and taking them off - that is a huge fetish.

"Those videos are $100 per minute."

Bespoke requests are probably the most lucrative - though Desiree has been known to turn down some of her extra outlandish fans.

She mentioned: "Someone asked me to spit on my toes - and that i positively did not!

"People like what they like, and i respect it - but I do not bask in every little thing.

"It's the simplest cash you will ever make in your life. And anybody who disagrees is a hater."

She added that she would also let fans select her nail varnish, so long as they pay for the request.

Despite being properly-versed on the planet of foot fetishists by now, Desiree confesses she doesn't know why persons are so fascinated by toes - and she's not a fan of toes herself.

She said: "I don't actually perceive - and that i do ask them!

"Most of my guys say they only love the form of feet.

"I'm not into foot fetish myself but I've come to grasp it and I have been approach less judgmental about it now than I was in the future.

"Mostly as a result of I've met real individuals in real life with foot fetishes and that i realised plenty of them are embarrassed about it.

"It makes me feel sorry for them. I had my ex trying to suck my toes in bed and it never turned me on however I didn't mind it as a result of I knew it made him excited.

Her companion Mike, 42, doesn't have a foot fetish, however helps out as Desiree's official foot photographer.

She said: "He does not perceive it, but he would not complain because we go on luxurious vacations with the cash.

"And we're buying our first residence together this year."

Desiree's prime 5 tips on methods to earn a living out of your ft

1. Get suggestions

Desiree said: "Ask your purchasers questions! Ask them to ship you examples of what they like or what they want to see. Different folks like various things."

2. Stay within the know

Desiree said: "Follow other successful foot fetish pages to continue to learn. I follow pages referred to by my fans or just do some bit of analysis."

3. Always use props

Desiree mentioned: "Remember to spice things up with foot props. Use socks, stockings, strappy sandals, heels, foot jewellery, and so forth."

4. Lighting is vital

Desiree said: "Lighting is every thing in terms of a good picture. Have another person take the photographs if you possibly can.

"I've propped my telephone up on a stand and put it on a timer however you may inform these pics aren't as nice as others that photographers have taken of me.

"The angles are simply higher basically and you're more free to do totally different positions."

5. Keep your trotters trying sexy

Desiree stated: "I gather two months of content, get extra content material whereas I'm posting these two months and repeat. Mani-pedis and massages are bi-weekly. I also tend to do my hair, lashes and eyebrows on a month-to-month basis.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.