The Secret Life of A Scat Lover > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

The Secret Life of A Scat Lover

페이지 정보

작성자 Priscilla 댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 24-01-10 12:45

본문

HEY HEARTUN~ When i came to Second Life and found the Scat Lovers group I cried in scatlover.net relief. You see, I’m a 24 12 months outdated executive assistant for a Fortune 500 company and my husband and i stay the American Dream - however I secretly smear my own feces throughout me, or roll in it, as I masturbate.

Photo courtesy of Tesla Miles

I’ve been doing it for years, since I was a girl. It began in the shower in my dad and mom home. The home my husband and i live in has wood floors, leather-based furnishings, linoleum, and other arduous surfaces that clear up well - because I've ‘christened’ each room within the home.

My husband doesn’t know, and I am sure he wouldn’t perceive. So discovering others who share my fetish for the primary time has lifted a lifetime of disgrace from my shoulders - even when solely in Second Life. I like my real life husband, however am searching for a Second Life accomplice for mutual Scat love. Will this jeopardize my marriage? ~ SCAT LOVER

Dear SCAT: Will having a secret lover in Second Life jeopardize your marriage in actual life? No, not essentially. Unfortunately, your actual life marriage may already be doomed. Every marriage has some secrets and techniques, like how many lovers you’ve had previously or that factor your spouse does that secretly annoys you. These secrets and techniques differ from the one you're retaining in that they aren't things that actually define who you might be.

Your life-lengthy love of ‘smearing’ scat sounds prefer it is a huge a part of your sexuality. It sounds like one thing you need, and can apparently search out a associate for. Telling your husband, and not telling him, are both fraught with danger.

I like giving recommendation, however on this one I’m not going to try to tell you what to do. Staying within the closet (outhouse?) or laying all of it out for him both bring too many unknowns and will doubtless have unforeseen penalties. Holding on to your secret is protected, but you’re holding on to concern and disgrace when you accomplish that. Bravely revealing your kink to your husband is a a lot lighter emotional burden, but could end in dropping him altogether. And as someone who went by one divorce I can inform you that no one will get via that unscathed - though there is peace on the opposite facet, usually.

If you are taking on a Second Life lover you can be constructing a nest of little lies to hide your large secret, and that burden only will get larger. It could also be one which solves your problem, and there are individuals in Second Life who keep SL in SL and RL in RL… however don’t think that journey is simple or straightforward. For those who discover a trusted buddy within the Scat Lovers group who is in an identical situation, talk with them about what they're doing and how it’s understanding. Have conversations with a number of such people if you can, however do so to help your self find what ‘feels right’ for you.

As with any kink, in my opinion, there is no such thing as a disgrace being a scat lover. How you behave towards others, nevertheless, has penalties that you will have to stay with. I wish you the best as you find out what works for you. In time, please write once more and tell us.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.